With thanks to GoHunter08.com, I present their list of reasons to vote for Mr. Hunter. The list is impressive. I've placed those reasons I find compelling in bold.
1) He is the most conservative candidate in the race. He has a 92% lifetime rating, American Conservative Union.
2) He is the "National Security" candidate. He served with the 173rd Airborne and the 75th Army Rangers in Vietnam, and was, most recently, the Chairman of the Armed Services Committee in the House of Representatives. Duncan Hunter knows defense.
3) He is a strong supporter of missile defense.
4) He's a strong supporter of Israel.
5) He was responsible for building the fence along the Mexico-U.S. border in San Diego. That double fence -- that fence cut smuggling (people and drugs) over 90%.
6) He opposes the McCain-Kennedy Amnesty bill in the Senate.
7) He is a co-sponsor of the Fair Tax.
8) He was the co-sponsor of a bill that would require a 2/3 majority in Congress to raise taxes.
9) He is a strong proponent of fair trade and will fix some of the bad trade deals that have been made by previous administrations in order to keep high paying jobs in America.
10) He pledges to appoint originalist judges like Antonin Scalia.
11) He has a 100% Pro-Life rating from National Right to Life.
12) He believes that marriage is between a man and a woman. He supports a Constitutional Amendment to protect marriage.
13) He is a strong defender of the 2nd Amendment who has an A+ National Rifle Association rating.
14) He supports school choice.