16 September 2007

Questions for the Attorney General-Update

Sorry for the infrequency of posts, have been having a lot of trouble with my arm. Still waiting on the word when my surgery will occur. In the interim, please submit your questions for AG McDonnell here and the Live Blog will be from 5pm - 6pm.

Friends, in between major medications and school, I've been pretty busy and bogged down. Still, I remember that the AG has graciously agreed to do a live blog here at Good Sense. This is to take place one week from tomorrow on 24 September 2007 at 5:00 pm. Please submit any questions as comments to this post. I look forward to this and hopefully we'll have a decent turn out. Also, thanks to Tucker Martin and the rest of the AG's staff for coordinating this and making it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment