26 January 2008

Useless...absolutely useless

Well, folks, days after I threw my support behind Alan Keyes, I remember that he did not make the ballot for the Virginia primary. That said, regardless of how many posts we make, bumper stickers we put on our cars, etc. it only matters if we can push the button for our candidate. In keeping with my stated desire for consistency in my posts and in my views, I'm officially an uncommitted GOP voter AGAIN!!!. I say again, the following are the only two candidates I can support in good conscience that are currently on the GOP ballot in VA:

1. Ron Paul
2. Mitt Romney

Like Carl at Spark it Up, I too am a former supporter of Duncan Hunter. I have a lot to think about and at this moment, I cannot honestly say which candidate I will support in the Virginia primary.

No comments:

Post a Comment