17 April 2007

A First for Good Sense

This blog is about conservative politics in general and the GOP in particular in some instances. Until now I have done very little "journalistic" work on this blog. Most others have succeeded in this niche without my help. However, I have landed an interview with Tricia Phipps, candidate for the GOP nomination for Circuit Court Clerk in Washington County. This is a special opportunity for Good Sense and I am looking forward to Ms. Phipps response. It should be noted for clarity that I have endorsed Ms. Phipps already and this is an unique opportunity for her to spread her campaign into the blogosphere. Of course, I suppose this would have to count as an in-kind contribution since I am a supporter already.

The interview will be up soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment