20 March 2009

A smell test

Jim Bowden is in a position to know what he’s talking about. I trust him explicitly. If you were to say that about me, you’d be right. I’m not on the SCC and I’m not an “insider.” What I do have going for me is common sense. A simple smell test gives away the right to the moral high ground by the cabal seeking to remove Mr. Frederick. Does it make sense that the accused would release the list of accusations to the rank and file rather than the accusers? Does it make sense that other than one or two people, we have not seen a list of the members of the SCC who support removal of Mr. Frederick and intend to vote to remove him?

Have you heard the saying, “Perception is reality?” It is doubly so in politics. Right now the perception by most of us in the rank and file is that this is a Machiavellian power play by the SCC. This whole dog and pony show is seen as nothing more than an attempt at a power grab by those who are the old guard and would rather lead from the top down.

This is the entire comment I made on a post at Deo Vindice. It appears that the instigators are reaching out into the blogosphere. I am not committed to the Republican Party beyond this year, but I would like to see an individual get a fair shake. I have mentioned it before and I will mention it again, unless Jeff Frederick gets his say at the Convention, and he is removed, it will be nothing more than a railroading and the RPV should get what is coming to it.

As to the SCC, if you’re going to vote to remove, say so. Don’t be a coward and hide behind the seventy six other members of the SCC. The way this whole situation has been handled is cowardly. Yes, that’s right, the cabal who initiated this has attempted to remain nameless.  Grow a pair and tell us why, aside from the “accusations”, you will vote to remove.

No comments:

Post a Comment