16 March 2009

Things that make you go hmmmmm!?!?!

I absolutely love this time of year. Baseball is getting ready to gear up and the only time of year where I love brackets. I’ve made my picks, have about 5 sheets going on.  Ultimately, here are my picks for the Final Four with my pick for Champion.

1.) Midwest Champion – Michigan State

2.) West Champion – Connecticut

3.) East Champion – Texas (darkhorse pick)

4.) South Champion – North Carolina (pie pick)

Finals: Michigan State v. North Carolina

Champion: Michigan State

 

In my view, Michigan State is the most quiet 2 seed in this year’s tournament. I have seen Michigan State play several years back. They are tough, physical and solid fundamentally. My surprise Sweet 16 team is Utah. Everyone is handing the first round game to Arizona and Arizona has not done anything for me lately. Utah goes to the Sweet 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment