30 May 2009

Obama – The Next Stalin?

H/T to the Examiner:

According to this post on the OFFICIAL White House website blog, he could be. Speech seeking to influence direction of the Administration and others on the so-called Recovery Act will be subject to new restrictions.

Following OMB’s review, the Administration has decided to make a number of changes to the rules that we think make them even tougher on special interests and more focused on merits-based decision making.


First, we will expand the restriction on oral communications to cover all persons, not just federally registered lobbyists.  For the first time, we will reach contacts not only by registered lobbyists but also by unregistered ones, as well as anyone else exerting influence on the process.  We concluded this was necessary under the unique circumstances of the stimulus program.

If you are opposed to the Recovery act and you are a citizen, your First Amendment rights are being curtailed by Executive Fiat. In other words, he’s being a little baby about this. Too much opposition?  “I’ll just change the rules.”  This man is dangerous and makes no bones about it, he’ll not be satisfied until the Constitution is in shreds and he can make the government “in his own image.” 

NOTE: FBI, DHS, and whatever other law enforcement agency who reads this site, take NOTE: I WILL NOT SIT DOWN, I WILL NOT SHUT UP, I WILL NOT BACK OFF AND I WILL NOT LET ONE MAN TELL ME WHAT I CAN TALK ABOUT.

I will bloody well write about what I want to write about. Let’s see them come stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment