07 May 2009

Ridge Weighing Senate run?

UPDATE: I guess Ridge is out.

Again, I respect Tom Ridge for his service to his country as Secretary of Homeland Security. If this is any indication, it appears that Ridge is weighing a run against Snarlin' Arlen. I'm not a huge fan of Tom Ridge, but he's a lot better than the alternative. I'd still prefer Pat Toomey if I were a resident of Pennsylvania. I've seen the spasms that certain bloggers in Virignia have had over the Toomey candidacy. I think it is sort of funny how the knee jerk reactions against small government, pro-growth candidates have become en vogue with the libertarian set. Yes, I have a particular blogger in mind, no I will not name this person. Besides, Virginia bloggers will pretty much know who I am referring to.

No comments:

Post a Comment